General admission tickets permit you to re-enter on the same day, however, this is subject to change at any time without notice. Re-entry during busy periods like spring break, winter break and other school holidays will not be permitted. Be sure to get your hand stamped before leaving to gain re-entry when it is available. Note: Group tickets do not permit re-entry.
Articles in this section
- Can you come and go on the same day?
- What to do if we are running late?
- What is the best time to visit?
- What facilities are available for very young children?
- Will I have to wait in line to get into SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take any animals or pets to SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium?
- Are we able to leave and re-enter the attraction?