The line for the Aquarium during off peak season should take approximately 5 minutes. However, please note that lines can take up to 15 minutes or longer during peak season.
Articles in this section
- What to do if we are running late?
- What is the best time to visit?
- What facilities are available for very young children?
- Will I have to wait in line to get into SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take any animals or pets to SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium?
- Are we able to leave and re-enter the attraction?